18th annual Homefront Day 2017
Join us Saturday, May 6th to make a difference.
A team of volunteers help to provide home repairs for a local family in need.
How can you help? Do you have a few hours or can you help the whole day?
A willingness to help is the only requirement.
Call our parish office for more information.
Good Grief, a free program dealing with loss & grieving
will be presented at Saint Thomas on
Wednesday, April 19th from 6:30 pm - 9:00.
Saint Thomas parishioner and Hospital Chaplain,
Geri Cappabianca MA, LPC, BCC will be our main speaker.
Please call the parish office for more information
Advance Care Planning event
Sunday, April 30, 2017 1:00 pm in the Church hall
Presented by Daun Barrett, RN of Griffin Hospital
Topics to be discussed include:
Living Wills, Health Care Proxy, Power of Attorney, & HIPPA forms
Call Maryjane in the parish office to register or for more information
Spring Luncheon to honor our Just Older Youth, 70 and older
The free lunch will include soup, sandwich, and dessert.
Free blood pressure checks and medication management will be available.
Sign up in the vestibule or call the parish office by May 7, 2017
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance