The next Soup Supper is on March 16th at 6pm.
Our popular soup suppers will be held on Thursdays at 6 pm in the Church hall.
Sign- up sheets are in the vestibule.
Future dates are 3/23, 3/30 and 4/6/17
Stations of the Cross are Fridays during Lent at 7:00 pm in the Church
Soup Suppers are Thursdays during Lent at 6:00 pm in the Church hall
Confessions every Monday at 6:00 pm during Lent in the Church
Teens, we need your help!
Volunteers are needed for our Tenebrae Service on Good Friday, April 14th at 7:00 pm.
Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is Holy Saturday, April 15th at 1:00 pm.
We are in need of an Easter Bunny, bunny assistants, face painters,
game leaders, & helpers to hide eggs.
Can you help?
Call Dr. Grayson at 203-888-2382, ext. 210
Good Grief, a free program dealing with loss & grieving
will be presented at Saint Thomas on
Wednesday, April 19th from 6:30 pm - 9:00.
Saint Thomas parishioner and Hospital Chaplain,
Geri Cappabianca MA, LPC, BCC will be our main speaker.
Please call the parish office for more information
Teens: Come pray the Rosary with us!
Tuesday, March 21 at 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Center, lower level.
Please bring a friend and dress comfortably!
We will have snacks following,
so feel free to bring something to share!
Hope to see you there!
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance