2018 Confirmation Candidates
Please note these time change for the next Confirmation preparation class:
Sunday, February 4 from 9:00 am- 11:00 am so you can enjoy the Big Game that night!
To benefit Teen Activities in our parish!
The weekend AFTER the Super Bowl...
February 10-11, during all Masses.
Look for the big white truck
in the parking lot!
Lenten Soup Suppers
We will once again be having our annual Lenten Soup Suppers
each Thursday during Lent at 6 PM in the Church Hall.
The suppers will begin on Thursday, February 15th.
Save the date and watch for the sign-up sheets!
The Giving Doll is a new ministry at Saint Thomas.
The mission of the ministry is to give faith, joy, and comfort
to children in times of special need with handmade cloth dolls.
We will meet the 1st & 3rd Monday of the month beginning January 15th
from 7 - 9 PM and the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month beginning
January 16th from 10 AM - Noon.
No experience required, patterns & instructions are supplied.
Thank you to our Confirmation candidates and their families who recently gave of their time and wrapping talent, to wrap Christmas gifts for children in need from a local shelter and school.
Their stewardship helped to make Christmas a bit brighter for the children who received the gifts.
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM.
Check bulletin and website for Holy Day mass times and schedule.
Confessions are held every Saturday one hour before the Vigil Mass or by appointment.
- Father Thomas B. Shepard, Pastor
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Kim Gugliotti, Coordinator of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Kay Redmond, Coordinator of 1st Reconciliation/1st Eucharist
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance