Our celebration continues this fall with a cook-out on Sept. 17 at 6 p.m.,
"Coffee And..." on Sept. 18 (Catechetical Sunday) after all Masses,
and a banquet at Colonial Tavern on Oct. 16 at 4 p.m. Watch the bulletin for details!
J.O.Y. (Just Older Youth)
Join us for our J.O.Y. Turkey Luncheon
in honor of our parishioners 70 years and older.
Full Turkey Dinner, Apple and Pumpkin Pie, Cider, Tea and Coffee
When: Wednesday October 19 following the 12:10pm Mass
Please sign up in the church vestibule
or call Maryjane at 203-888-2382, ext 121 to register by October 17.
Generations Of Living Faith - G.O.L.F.
Only one week left to register!
Please return your form this week:
- mail it to the parish center
- bring it to Mass and put it in the blue box on the counter in the vestibule
- drop it off to the parish center during office hours, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. weekdays
Remember, Session A is full and the other sessions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis!
Contact Angela Arpino, Director, with questions:
(203) 888-2382, ext. 205
MOST Scholarship recipients
Congratulations to the 2016 MOST Scholarship recipients!!
MOST President: Jim DeSabia, Megan Gray, Jason Chiappa, Cassandra Veltri, Fr. Dom Valla
50th Anniversary Schedule of Events
St. Thomas the Apostle Church
50th Anniversary (1966-2016)
Schedule of Events
Parish Retreat February 27- March 2
David Kane “Misgivings” April 17, 2 PM
Bill Dunn “The Gospel According to Morty”
May 1, Pot Luck 5 PM, Bill Dunn 6 PM
MOST Golf Tournament June 20
(Rain Date June 27)
Parish Picnic August 14, 11AM - 4 PM
Jubilee Mass/Reception August 21, 11 AM
Cook-out September 17, 6 PM
Coffee And… September 18, Following Masses
Banquet at Colonial Tavern October 16, 4 PM
For more information 203-888-2382
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Liza Mendez, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance