Lent begins on Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Our popular soup suppers will be held on Thursdays at 6 pm in the Church hall.
Sign- up sheets are in the vestibule. Our 1st supper is on March 2nd.
Future dates are 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30 and 4/6/17
Ash Wednesday masses are at 12:10pm and 5:00pm
Stations of the Cross are Fridays during Lent at 7:00 pm in the Church
Soup Suppers are Thursdays during Lent at 6:00 pm in the Church hall
Confessions every Monday at 6:00 pm during Lent in the Church
The Men of St. Thomas (M.O.S.T) are once again offering
$2,000 in scholarship opportunities to high school seniors
who attend St. Thomas the Apostle Church in Oxford, Ct.
Application with additional information can be found here:
Deadline for all applications is March 24, 2017
All daily masses during the week
of 2/20-2/24/17 have been cancelled.
~Altar Servers are needed~
Boys & girls who have made their 1st Communion
are invited to be servers at mass. Training for new servers
is on Monday, March 13th at 6pm.
Please call Sr. Beth if interested at 203-828-6983
Teens: Come pray the Rosary with us!
Friday, February 17 at 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Center, lower level.
Future dates: March 3, March 17.
Please bring a friend and dress comfortably!
We will have snacks following,
so feel free to bring something to share!
Hope to see you there!
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance