For kids 4-10 years old; A fundraiser for our teen ministry, GOOF.
Crafts,games, skits, snacks and Christmas carols fill this three-hour “camp” with fun! Only $15 per child!
Saturday, December 17 from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
St. Thomas the Apostle Church Hall
Click the link for the registration form below and return it to us by Dec. 14, 2016.
Questions? Would your teen like to volunteer? Click on the link below.
Contact Angela Arpino, director of Faith Formation: (203) 888-2382, ext. 205, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your talents are God's gift to you. What you do with those talents is your gift back to God.
Thank you to all who returned their 2017 Stewardship Forms. If you haven't had a chance to fill out a new form, they can be found in the vestibule or in the link below. How can you share your time and talents? Saint Thomas offers many ministries for you to discover how your God-given talents can be shared in our community. Thank you for your continued support of the ministries that serve our parish and the surrounding communities.
Awaiting the Birth of Christ
A season of hope, peace, joy and love
December 12, 2016
7:30 pm Advent Penance Service
December 15, 2016
7:00 pm Advent Prayer Service sponsored by MOST
December 17, 2016
Camp Christmas 1:00 - 4:00 pm to benefit GOOF
Sunday November 27, 2016 is the 1st Sunday of Advent
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance
Follow us on Facebook for upcoming events, news, pictures,
weather related cancellations, and more.
St. Thomas the Apostle Oxford CT