Thanksgiving Day Mass
~Please join us~
Father Tom will be celebrating a 9 AM Mass on Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd.
Light refreshments will be served after Mass.
The Youth Choir is an opportunity for music-loving children in grades 2-8 to sing at Mass throughout November & December.
Rehearsals are held on Wednesday afternoons from 4:30 - 5:15 in the choir loft starting November 8th through December 20th.
Please contact Anna Jedd at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in to the Choir Loft if your child is interested in joining the Youth Choir.
Fall & Winter Mass times
Our (Winter) Vigil Mass hours go into effect this weekend.
Beginning, Saturday November 11th the Vigil Mass will be at 4:00 PM
Our Sunday Mass times will remain the same
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, & 11:00 AM
St. Vincent DePaul collection
The Saint Vincent DePaul Mission of Waterbury works to end homelessness in the greater Waterbury area
During the month of November, we will be collecting (new and gently used)
twin size sheets, blankets and pillows
that will be donated to the mission.
Collection boxes will be in the vestibule until November 24th.
Your generosity is appreciated by the families that this mission serves.
The Men of Saint Thomas & the Saint Thomas Choir invite all to join them
on Thursday December 14th at 7:30 PM in the Church for an evening of song, prayer, and meditation.
We will present the program, "What Child is This?" , a program written by The Skit Guys.
Please join as we celebrate the reason for the season and reflect on the meaning of Advent.
~All are welcome~
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM.
Check bulletin and website for Holy Day mass times and schedule.
Confessions are held every Saturday before the Vigil Mass or by appointment.
- Father Thomas B. Shepard, Pastor
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Kim Gugliotti, Coordinator of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Kay Redmond, Coordinator of 1st Reconciliation/1st Eucharist
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Marie Pelaccia, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance