Vacation Bible Camp
July 11-15, 2016 from 9am-Noon
St. Thomas' Summer Camp is FREE this year!
Kindergarten-5th graders (as of June 1) are invited to join the farm-tastic fun
as we spend the morning singing, crafting, storytelling, acting, eating and playing!
Space is limited so register early!
CLICK HERE for the Registration forms or pick one up in the vestibule of the church.
Contact: Angela Arpino for more information.
MOST Scholarship recipients
Congratulations to the 2016 MOST Scholarship recipients!!!
MOST President: Jim DeSabia, Megan Gray, Jason Chiappa,
Cassandra Veltri, Fr. Dom Valla
50th Anniversary Schedule of Events
St. Thomas the Apostle Church
50th Anniversary (1966-2016)
Schedule of Events
Parish Retreat February 27- March 2
David Kane “Misgivings” April 17, 2 PM
Bill Dunn “The Gospel According to Morty”
May 1, Pot Luck 5 PM, Bill Dunn 6 PM
MOST Golf Tournament June 20
(Rain Date June 27)
Parish Picnic August 14, 11AM - 4 PM
Jubilee Mass/Reception August 21, 11 AM
Cook-out September 17, 6 PM
Coffee And… September 18, Following Masses
Banquet at Colonial Tavern October 16, 4 PM
For more information 203-888-2382
4:00 PM Winter hours (begin 1st Sunday in November)
5:00 PM Summer hours (begin 2nd Sunday in March)
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM
Wednesday 12:10 PM.
*First Friday and *First Saturday 8:00 AM
(*Check the bulletin for first Friday, first Saturday Mass times)
1st & 3rd Saturday:
3-3:45 PM Winter (winter hours begin 1st Sunday in Nov.)
4-4:45 PM Summer (summer hours begin 2nd Sunday in March)
2nd Saturday: Following the Vigil Mass (see summer and winter hours above)
4th Wednesday: 11:30 AM-12:00 Noon
- Fr. Dominic "Dom" J. Valla, Pastor
- Sr. Mary Elizabeth "Beth" Preston,O.S.U, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Spirituality
- Angela Arpino, Director of Faith Formation
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Jeanette Veltri, Bookkeeper & Business Manager
- Kim Gugliotti, Kay Redmond, Coordinators of 1st Reconciliation/ 1st Eucharist
- Dr. Rich Grayson, Teen Faith Coordinator
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Liza Mendez, Stewardship Coordinator
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Paul Carlino, Maintenance
- George Blake, Maintenance