Saint Thomas the Apostle church is a caring, welcoming, Christian community experiencing God through the spirit of warmth, belonging and joy.
ST. THOMAS THE APOSTLE CHURCH
733 OXFORD ROAD
OXFORD, CONNECTICUT 06478
4:00 PM Winter hours
5:00 PM Summer hours
7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, and 11:00 AM
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:00 AM.
Check bulletin and website for Holy Day mass times and schedule.
Looking for a Catholic Church while you're away? Go to:
Confessions are held every Saturday one hour before the Vigil Mass or by appointment.
FAITH ADVENTURE CAMP
For campers from Kindergarten through 5th grade as of June 1
June 24 - June 28
Come along with us as we sing fun songs, do crazy crafts, eat yummy snacks, play awesome games, make new friends and more. We gather in the church hall for our opening then the kids rotate to five different, fun-filled activity sites each day. We end the day celebrating the fun we had with our friends and teen leaders.
Parish and non-parish kids are welcome, so bring a friend or another family member!
- Fun for children begins at 9:00 AM and ends at noon each day. Please arrive early!
- All snacks and supplies are included with registration.
- Registration is open and forms are available here on our website.
- After registering you will receive additional information.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
COME ENJOY AN OLD FASHIONED TEA
SUNDAY, JUNE 2nd
2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM IN THE PARISH HALL
WEAR YOUR HATS, DRESSES AND GLOVES
ASSORTED TEAS, TEA SANDWICHES, SCONES, RAFFLE PRIZES!
RSVP TO THE PARISH OFFICE BY MAY 19
SPONSORED BY THE COMMUNITY LIFE COMMITTEE
- Father Thomas B. Shepard, Pastor
- Cheryl Williams, Parish Secretary
- Wanda Mascola, Director of Faith Formation
- Anna Jedd, Director of Music
- Mary Jane Calladio, Pastoral Care Coordinator
- Karin Fuchs, Bookkeeper
- William & Linda Ney, Confirmation Co-Coordinators
- Lauren Meier, First Communion/Reconciliation Coordinator
- Tara Stachacz, First Communion/Reconciliation Coordinator
- George Blake, Maintenance
- Lou Luskay, Maintenance